Download The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook : Delicious Recipes That Will Help Your Baby Learn to Eat Solid Foods–And That the Whole Family Will Enjoy – Gill Rapley ebook
Baby-led weaning sets the stage for healthy eating habits in the years ahead by helping babies learn to feed themselves, to gauge appetite, and to love a variety of nutritious foods. Now, with The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook, cooking family meals that your little one can share will be a cinch. Gill Rapley and Tracey Murkett–coauthors of Baby-Led Weaning, the book that started the movement–collect 130 recipes perfectly suited for baby-led weaning, as well as:
– Straightforward advice on which foods to start with
– Essential at-a-glance information on nutrition and food safety
– Healthy ideas for quick snacks, delicious desserts, and meals for the whole family
– Anecdotes and quotes from parents who follow baby-led weaning
– Tips on minimizing the mess, keeping food the right size for little hands, and more!
The Baby-Led Weaning Cookbook will give you the recipes and the confidence to create exciting, enjoyable mealtimes that encourage little ones to develop at their own pace.